How It Works
Getting Your Paper Today is as Simple as ABC
No more missed deadlines! No more late points deductions!
You give us your assignments instructions via email or through our order page.
Our support team selects a qualified writing team of 2 writers for you.
In under 5 minutes after you place your order, research & writing begins.
Complete paper is delivered to your email before your deadline is up.
How exactly do I place my order on your site?
In just 2 simple steps, you can send us your instructions and we’ll get started on your paper right away!
Give Us Your Instructions
On this page, you fill in your assignment instructions.
Include your academic level, formatting style, grading rubric and any other special instructions you might have.
In this page, you get to confirm that everything is okay before clicking checkout.
If something is missing, click the Edit Button and add it.
Need Good Grades on Your Paper? Get Help Today!
I’d prefer sending you my paper instructions via Email, can I do that?
Yes! Email Anna through her email at firstname.lastname@example.org and feel free to include everything related to the assignment – we mean, templates, resources, grading rubrics etc.
Email: Anna@essaynook.com with the Subject: Need Help
* Before you click submit order, make sure we have everything we need to work on your paper. This might include: a grading rubric, an assignment template, additional resource documents, or special instructions from your Prof.
* Even though we offer 2 hours, 3 hours and 6 hours deadline, it’s not meant for long papers that require a lot of research. Ideally a short deadline is best suited for small papers such as discussion boards, outlines etc.
* If your paper is a follow up of previous assignments, it’s best if you send us the previous papers you’ve already completed so we can follow up with the same writing style, topic etc.
* If our writers are busy with other assignments and thus unable to meet your deadline, we’ll let you know so you can grant us an extension or give a full refund where an extension is not possible.
* If you have a special project with a lot of moving parts – documents, resources, templates etc, please reach out to our live chat team here.